Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kamisama Hajimemashita Volume 13 Drama CD Translations 4th Episode

As promised, here is the 4th episode of their hot springs trip! Pay attention to what they talk about in this episode because it's relevant with the main point and ending~ Enjoy and have fun listening!

Disclaimer: This is my first attempt in translations so they are not 100% accurate, but I try my best to stay as close to the original meaning and nuances.

4th Episode:  女湯と男湯 (Women's Bath and Men's Bath)

Nanami: Woah, it's wiiide!
Ami: It has a pleasant scent~ Ah! There is also a waterfall shower.
Nanami: Let's go in, let's go in! It's so comfortable~
Ami: It's relaxing~
Nanami: Ami-chan, you really have glowing skin.
Ami: Ah? I wonder..
Nanami: You do! Not only does your skin glow but it's so silky smooth from head to toe.
Ami: Nanami-chan as well, the back of your body is so fair.
Nanami: No, no, not at all. I am sunburnt all over. I just don't care enough.
Ami: That's not true. Nanami-chan, you have silky straight hair. I am so envious~
Nanami: No way. I am also envious of your airy, volumous hair. You're like a doll.
Ami: Ehe.. Thank you. They're thin so it's easy for them to get messy.
Nanami: I am troubled with the amount of my thick hair too.
Ami: Eh? Nanami-chan, you have a tiny mole on your back.
Nanami: Eh? Really? Where?
Ami: Here~
Nanami: -Laughs- Ami-chan, it tickles!
Ami: Oh, so your back is your weakness?
Nanami: Sto~p!
-Ami continues tickling Nanami-
Nanami: Counterattack!
-Both of them giggles-

-Bubbling sounds-
Kurama: Hey!
Tomoe: Hey!
-Surfaces from the water-
Tomoe: Do something!
Mizuki: Do what something?!
Tomoe: Tengu! (Referring to Kurama, who is a type of crow demon in Japanese myths and folklore) You're the one who said to enter the hot springs.
Kurama: You're the one who followed me as you please.
Tomoe: That Nanami.. She is being too revealingly defenseless. What are they talking about that she needs to go all "Kya- Kya-".
Mizuki: Well, it's only us who are listening. It's nothing to be worried about.
Tomoe: Don't listen as well, both of you! Get out. And cover your ears up.
Mizuki: You're sly, Tomoe-kun! As always.
Kurama: By the way, why is the fox chasing only both of us out?
Tomoe: Because you two will obviously think about inappropriate things.
Mizuki & Kurama: Huh?!
Nanami: Ah~ I want to become busty~
-3 of them chokes-
Tomoe: What the hell is she talking about?!
Nanami: As I thought, being flat is so boring.
Ami: So the problem is that the flatness bores you..?
Nanami: See, if it goes "boing boing" I would be happy when I look at them. (Hahahahahah wat)
Ami: We have the same point. Similarly, I also like gorgeous women.
Nanami: Isn't it?!
Ami: What do you look for in guys?
Nanami: Eh?
Ami: For me, I like big, tough guys. It's because I am petite.. A burly.. tanned person with strength will be great.
Nanami: As for me.. I don't mind if he is tough or slender. A person who is like a prince might be good. I guess..
Ami: Eh~

Tomoe, Mizuki & Kurama: PRINCE?!
-All 3 splutter-
Kurama: What, it's me?
Tomoe: Huh?
Mizuki: It's me, isn't it!
Tomoe: Huh? You guys are really full of yourselves.
Kurama: After all, look at my slim figure.
Mizuki: An air of nobility.
Kurama: Dignified appearence.
Mizuki: Speech and conduct of a gentleman. However you take it, it's like a Prince, isn't it?
Tomoe: I don't get it. Isn't a prince a character from children's stories? Since Nanami is poor, does it mean she wants to become loaded?
Mizuki: That's not it. Princes are not like that.
Tomoe: Then what is it?
Mizuki: You don't even understand what a prince is, Tomoe-kun?
Tomoe: Nngh..
Mizuki: A prince is just like me, with dignity.. unlike someone who is unrefined.
Kurama: A prince is just like me, with charisma.. unlike someone who is always sullen.
Tomoe: Dignity? Charisma? Hey you guys, who is unrefined and always sullen?
Mizuki: No way, nobody said anything about Tomoe-kun. It's just hypothetical talk.
Kurama: If you think so yourself then that's a different story.
Tomoe: Nngh..

Ami: That was a nice bath.
Nanami: My body is all warm.
Ami: There is milk in the lobby.
Nanami: Really? I want to drink some!
Ami: Let's go~
-Sliding door opens-
Tomoe: I have a headache.
Mizuki: It must be the hot springs. How about you rest at the room?
Tomoe: Is this the time to do something like that?!
Mizuki: You can't be of help anyway. I am a capable familiar, just leave the rest to me.
Kurama: Hey, wait! Are both of you planning to stay in my room?!
Mizuki: Ah, please don't fuss over me.
Kurama: I am the one who is being troubled!
Tomoe: Nanami and Ami are not around.
Mizuki: Eh?
Kurama: We came out together, didn't we?
Tomoe: It's all because both of you keep talking about princes. Wasting time with useless discussion..
Mizuki: No way, you asked us about it, Tomoe-kun.
Kurama: Hmph, let's ask that human over there.

Innkeeper: Well.. I didn't see where they went.
Tomoe: Hmm..
Innkeeper: Sir, are all of you acquainted to the young ladies?
Mizuki: Well, a little..
Tomoe: That's right.
-Mizuki flinches-
Mizuki: Wai-, Tomoe-kun!
Innkeeper: Anyway, I didn't hear from them that they are expecting three male guests..
Tomoe: Oh.
Mizuki: Then, thank you very much!
-Mizuki and Kurama drags Tomoe away-
Kurama: You stupid fox!
Mizuki: Really stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment