Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kamisama Hajimemashita Volume 13 Drama CD Translations Final Episode

 We're at the finale of their hot springs adventure! Thank you for your patience with me so far and I hope you enjoy this episode as well. Suggestions and corrections are welcomed, as usual.

Disclaimer: This is my first attempt in translations so they are not 100% accurate, but I try my best to stay as close to the original meaning and nuances.

6th Episode: 相部屋~巴衛と奈々生 (Shared Room~Tomoe and Nanami)

Mizuki: Wah..! This is a nice room too.
Nanami: Well.. What should we do? There are only 2 futons..
Mizuki: Let's put it side by side and sleep together. I want to sleep in between Nanami-chan and Ami-chan.
Nanami & Ami: Eh?!
-Tomoe hits Mizuki-
Mizuki: Ow! What is it, Tomoe-kun?
Tomoe: Go and sleep outside.
Mizuki: Why? That's mean. Isn't it more fun to sleep together?
Tomoe: Only for you.
Nanami: Ami-chan is here so we can't sleep in the same room. But.. even the locker needs a key. Hmm.. Oh yeah! The closet.
Tomoe & Mizuki: Huh?!
Nanami: We'll take the futons out so both of you sleep in the closet.
Mizuki: No way..
Nanami: You can't come out of the closet, alright?
Mizuki: Guess we can't help sleeping in the closet.. but I'll take the upper half!
Tomoe: Why are you deciding by yourself.
Mizuki: I aready got it anyway~
Tomoe: Hey!
-Ami laughs-
Ami: You two have a good relationship.
Tomoe: That's not it.
Mizuki: Who does?!
Nanami: It's late at night, don't raise your voices. Let's sleep!

-Crickets and owls hooting, Mizuki mumbling-

Mizuki: I can't eat anymore~ But I might be able to~
Tomoe: What is he dreaming about?
Nanami: Tomoe?
Tomoe: What is it?
Nanami: You're still awake?
Tomoe: You as well.
Nanami: It's different from the shrine, I am not used to such a nice room.
Tomoe: I guess you're a humble person by nature.
Nanami: Maybe.
Tomoe: I have something to ask you.
Nanami: Nn? What is it?
Tomoe: What is a.. Prince?
Nanami: Eh?
Tomoe: You said so in the bath, didn't you?
Nanami: You were listening?!
Tomoe: I accidentally heard it.
-Nanami blushes-
Tomoe: So.. what is it? A prince.
Nanami: Well..
Tomoe: Is it about dignity.. or charisma? Something like that?
Nanami: That's not it.
Tomoe: Then, what is it?

-Flashback to the hot springs bath-
Nanami: As for me.. I don't mind if he is tough or slender.
Ami: Yup.
Nanami: A person who is like a Prince might be good. I guess..
Ami: Eh~ What kind of prince?
Nanami: Well.. he's..

-Back to the present-

Nanami: Someone who protects his princess from feeling afraid or sad.
Tomoe: What, so that's good enough?
Nanami: Yup.
Tomoe: That's just like you, it's a small dream.
Nanami: I guess so.
Tomoe: Let's sleep.
Nanami: Yeah.
-Nanami yawns-
Nanami: Goodnight, Tomoe. Thank you for protecting me.
Tomoe: Goodnight, Nanami.

THE END.
===========================================================

That was so sweet and fluffy! After I listened to this Drama CD the first time, I knew I had to share it with other fans of Kamisama Hajimemashita. Hope everyone enjoyed this story!

As for the good news I mentioned in the previous post..

I will be translating the other 2 Drama CDs as well! I am not sure if some other benevolent person has done it but you will find the first episode of "Band Hajimemashita" バンドはじめました on this blog very soon. This particular Drama CD features Tomoe, Mizuki and Kurama starting up a band for the school festival.

I will also be translating "Kami to Shinshi no Chigiri" 神と神使の契約 (The Fate between a God and a Familiar), a story of how Mikage and Tomoe lived together before they sealed the contract. There is actually a short version of this story so I will be posting that up as a preview before starting on the whole story.

There are several tracks of the voice actors talking so let me know if you guys want that translated as well. I'll have to finish up with the other 2 Drama CDs first though.

Stay tuned for the next update for I have a surprise for everyone. If you love Tomoe, you will absolutely LOVE it. I promise. Enjoy your weekend~

10 comments:

  1. hello there! thank you so much for translating the drama cd!! *so happy <3* ~lemme hug you LOL~
    btw, can I ask something? from this drama cd, there are 9 tracks and I wonder what is it all about in the track 7-9? Sorry I can't understand Japanese TT____TT (that's why I really love your translation, once again thanks so much! yaaaay!).
    that's all, sorry I got over-excited LOL. thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am glad you liked it~ -hug-

      Of course, I forgot to clarify. Track 7 is actually an audio version of chapter 77 from the manga. More specifically, Tomoe and Nanami's part. A youtube video was made with track 7 and the images from the manga so there's no need for me to translate it. Here's the link. I'll include it in the next update as well.

      Track 8 is a short preview from the other Drama CD "Kami to Shinshi no Keiyaku" 神と神使の契約 (The Contract between a God and a Familiar). I will be translating this as well so no worries!

      Track 9 is a bonus talk between the main cast/voice actors commenting about the anime, drama CD and mundane stuff hahaha. I will translate these after I am done with the stories~

      Thank you for your time in writing a comment! Be excited all you want!

      Delete
    2. Whoops, forgot to include the link to Track 7's youtube video.
      Here you go!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAd7HfHzOcI

      Delete
    3. wonderful! thank you so much! whooaaa I'm so envy you understand about japanese language hahaha. thanks again because you want to translate these stuff >___< so happy LOL. sorry for bothering btw hahaha~

      Delete
    4. You're welcome!
      Sometimes it still feels a little unreal that I came so far in understanding Japanese too. It makes me happy! I enjoy translating so no problems! You're not bothering at all. I hope you look forward to the next story~

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for your hard work really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice comment, I am grateful for it.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your hard work! i really enjoyed reading these ^^!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I enjoyed translating them as well. Part 3 of "Kami to Shinshi no Nichijou" will be up soon!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the translation it's really helpful omg you're so kind~! XD #BIGHUG

    ReplyDelete